Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, 28 June 2017, and learn what’s new at Typefi! Caleb Clauset, Typefi VP Product, will share the latest features and what’s coming up next, including:
- Seamless font auto-activation with Extensis FontLink;
- Streamlined multichannel publishing with enhanced audio and video media elements;
- A refreshed user interface design for Writer;
- Enhanced tables in Writer with support for native Microsoft Excel spreadsheets;
- New workflow variables, PDF crop settings, easier access to version histories;
- And more…
Typefi and Extensis, united by their shared mission of making publishing workflows seamless and efficient, have partnered to remove font challenges that can derail automated publishing processes.
Extensis FontLink—a tool that identifies, locates, and activates only the exact fonts used in a document—is now available as an action in Typefi 8 workflows using InDesign Server.
The benefits of an XML publishing workflow are well-known—content search, sharing, reuse, and the ability to produce complex content in multiple rich output formats (PDF, HTML, EPUB, Kindle, and more).
But when and where should you introduce XML to your publishing workflow?
Typefitter for CS6 is now available as a free download from the Typefi website!
Typefitter is an automated copy-fitting plug-in that seamlessly integrates into Adobe InDesign. Use it to manually tighten or loosen text, or automatically find and fix overset text, short lines, unbalanced columns, and more.