In today’s competitive and heavily regulated financial services sector, your publications—from marketing collateral and research reports to fund fact sheets and EDGAR filings—need to be flawlessly designed, highly accurate, and available to your customers and stakeholders the moment they need them.
This webinar, recorded on 14 December 2016, introduces Typefi and demonstrates how financial services organisations can use Typefi to streamline their publishing processes and drastically cut production time. The demonstration includes the creation of a Fund Fact Sheet (XML to PDF), and the creation of an EDGAR filing (Microsoft Word to PDF and EDGAR-compliant HTML).
What can you do with Typefi?
- Leverage the power of Adobe InDesign to automatically produce perfectly-designed fact sheets, research reports, EDGAR filings and other related documents.
- Produce a range of outputs—including print PDF, accessible PDF, HTML, EPUB, and editable InDesign files—from a single source of content in just minutes.
- Automatically draw source content from databases, Microsoft Word, or a range of other inputs.
- Reduce publishing production time for all publications by 50%–80%.
- Reduce or completely eliminate manual typesetting errors.
- Efficiently maintain control of your brand—including logos, colours, fonts, and styles—across all publications.
- Feel confident knowing that your intellectual property and sensitive data are protected by world-class security, tested and proven.
Want to learn more? If you have questions or if you’d like to discuss any aspect of your publishing process, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line. We’re here to help you DO MORE.