Big rewards for Sunshine Coast businesses through export
Typefi features in a new range of resources developed by Sunshine Coast Council to encourage local businesses to consider exporting products and services internationally.
The resources include a short video encouraging businesses to apply for the Premier of Queensland’s Export Awards, and two e-books—Sunshine Coast Export Showcase 2017–2018, and Sunshine Coast Export Intelligence Guide 2017–2018.
Typefi has been exporting since 2007. With 90% of its customers based overseas, Typefi is proud to be considered an export leader in its home region, and appreciates the support that Sunshine Coast Council offers through its Export Program.
As part of its Regional Economic Development Strategy, the Council aims to grow exports from 13.6% to 20% by 2033, and has made the following commitments to support local businesses in achieving this goal:
- Provide general information through export briefings, ‘Coffee Catch-ups’ with market specialists and links to TradeStart and Trade & Investment Queensland.
- Drive and deliver an exporting culture on the Sunshine Coast through development of the Sunshine Coast Export Network, LinkedIn group, export briefings, workshops and the annual Export Awards event.
- Educate and prepare businesses through tailored Export Programs.
- Assist businesses with one-on-one tailored support for experienced exporters looking to expand their global presence.
- Present businesses with a range of export pathways available to them, including Council missions, State or Federal Government missions and event participation.
To learn more about the Export Program, visit the Sunshine Coast Council website.
Tags: Australia, Export, Queensland, Sunshine Coast