It’s designed to work as you do, but much faster.
Typefi is built on the time-tested foundation of XML, the fundamental building block of publishing workflows worldwide. It is engineered to take full advantage of XML’s capabilities, and is cleverly designed to be easy to use.
You and your team continue to work with familiar tools for authoring, editing and design – tools like Microsoft Word, Excel, any XML editor, and Adobe InDesign. If you’re managing information using an enterprise content management system, that’s fine as well because we work with the leading repositories for true end-to-end productivity.
Setup is straightforward: you get the benefit of years of intelligent automation built right into your publishing workflows from day one. You can be up and running in a matter of days or, if your needs are more specific and specialised, we’ll tailor Typefi to suit, and develop your desired customisations so you don’t have to.
Your publishing workflows will suddenly feel under control, manageable and far more productive.
- Simultaneously publish to more than 30 formats for print, online and mobile
- Reduce the need for manual composition, or eliminate it entirely
- Build your own modular, action-based workflows from Typefi’s extensive library of job options
- Easily share and repurpose templates and content across unlimited workflows
- Organise your files however you like with Typefi’s sophisticated Filestore
- Quickly and easily find your files using integrated search filtering and custom tags
- Choose a cloud-based platform or an on-premise solution to best suit your needs
- Work wherever you are with a modern, mobile-friendly web interface
- Enjoy seamless integration with Microsoft Word, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Feel confident knowing you’re protected by world-class security, tested and proven
- Enjoy first-class expertise, training and support from our Professional Services team
Typefi is infinitely scalable and continues to evolve as new formats emerge, allowing you to stay at the forefront of the latest publishing trends. Print it, share it, broadcast it. Any format, any device. Faster.