In 2024, Typefi will host both virtual and in-person user events. The year’s first event will be a free Virtual User Group meeting on 28 February 2024.
This event will take place at an ideal time for clients in Asia/Pacific time zones. It will begin at 1 pm AEST and run for about 3 hours—check your time zone here.
The Virtual User Group is an opportunity for you to provide input and feedback to the Typefi team on products and features. There will be interactive sessions throughout the event including roundtable discussions, product feedback sessions, and Q&A. There will also be sessions about our new and upcoming releases, demos of new features, and a customer case study.
- Chandi Perera, Typefi CEO, will kick off the event with a short review of what we did over the previous year and explain some changes within our team.
- Caleb Clauset, Typefi VP Product and New Markets, will give attendees a detailed look at our next big upgrade coming this year. Known as Marcoola, this new platform will be a major part of Typefi 9 and will enable more collaboration, faster publishing, and better file management. There will be time for live Q&A after the session.
- There will be an interactive session where you have a chance to provide feedback about Typefi’s current products and suggest new features and functions. This session will be a big part of the event—we want to hear from you!
- Guy van der Kolk, Typefi Product Manager, will show some live demos of new features including a new version of Typefi Writer and integrations with Fonto and Oxygen Web Author. There will be time for live Q&A after the session.
- You’ll have opportunities to talk in small groups with the Typefi Professional Services team, Typefi’s Product Managers, and other users.
- One of our clients will present a case study about how they’ve achieved success using Typefi. Keep an eye out—details for this will be announced soon.