We’re hiring! Solutions Manager, Netherlands or UK
We’re seeking a highly motivated, solutions-oriented customer service professional with proven project management skills, strong Adobe InDesign skills, a healthy knowledge of XML and associated technologies, an interest in innovative publishing for print, online and mobile, and a desire to help people DO MORE through the power of intelligent automation.
Sound like you? Read on…
Typefi is the world-leading provider of single-source automated publishing software, helping people around the world publish their content faster and in more formats.
Typefi’s publishing platform fully integrates print, online and mobile production in a seamless end-to-end automated workflow, enabling Typefi’s customers – from individuals and small businesses through to global publishers, international organisations and Fortune 500 companies – to take a single source document and automatically render it in over 30 beautifully-designed formats for print, online and mobile in under three minutes with 100% accuracy.
Founded in 2001 in Queensland, Australia, Typefi and its global team are committed to the core values of integrity, expertise, ‘solving the right problem’, teamwork and collaboration, and customer engagement.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage several projects at the same time to deadline and within defined scope
- Strong Adobe InDesign skills
- Pre- and post-print production skills will be a significant advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X operating systems
- Demonstrated experience in utilising XML workflows for production of publications
- Technical knowledge of EPUB, HTML and other digital publishing formats and workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A ‘solutions mindset’ and a willingness to take responsibility for providing positive customer outcomes
- A strong interest in technology and the ability to adapt to technological changes and advancements
- Initiative and the ability to work independently
- Experience in a customer service or customer support role will be an advantage
- Second-language skills will prove a significant advantage
- The ability to manage competing demands is essential
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be a valued member of Typefi’s Professional Services team, whose members develop, demonstrate and implement Typefi-based solutions for a broad range of customers with diverse publishing needs.
As a Solutions Manager, you will:
- Work with Solutions Consultants to understand and document customers’ requirements
- Work with Solutions Consultants, Senior Solutions Consultants and the VP of Product to develop and document solutions to meet customers’ identified needs
- Manage project deliverables and Typefi implementation, including working with Professional Services engineers to implement solutions
- Create and modify Adobe InDesign templates to be used in customers’ Typefi publishing workflows
- Document customer solutions on Typefi’s internal wiki
- Provide customer support through Typefi’s online support system
- Take the lead in communicating to assigned customers through regular virtual meetings
- Take part in weekly online Professional Services team meetings
- Attend face-to-face meetings and events throughout the year
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package based on skills and experience
- Comprehensive training in Typefi and associated technologies
- Opportunities to travel within Europe and internationally
- The opportunity to be part of a global team of experts working on an innovative, world-leading publishing platform
- A flexible working environment, including the ability to work remotely
How to apply
Send your resumé and a cover letter telling us why you’re the ideal fit for this role to email@example.com.Position description (PDF)