Webinar recording: Typefi for ManufacturersWhat do board shorts, garage doors, roof racks and amplifiers have in common? Manufacturing giants Billabong, Wayne Dalton, Rhino-Rack and Pioneer all use Typefi combined with Adobe InDesign to create visually rich and highly accurate specifications, instruction manuals, sales catalogues, and parts lists, with production time savings of up to 80%. Check out the recording of our February webinar to learn how manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors worldwide can DO MORE with Typefi.
Featuring an introduction by Typefi CEO Chandi Perera and a demonstration by Senior Solutions Consultant Eric Damitz, this webinar illustrates how you can use Typefi to:
- Slash your production time by automating everyday publishing tasks
- Enjoy seamless integration with familiar, industry-standard authoring and editing tools such as Microsoft Word and Adobe InDesign
- Improve collaboration amongst your production team
- Increase accuracy
- Publish to 30+ outputs simultaneously (print, EPUB, websites, apps and more)
- Publish to more than 80 languages
- Improve content management by separating content from design
- Accelerate existing XML-based workflows, including DITA
Eric Damitz Typefi Senior Solutions Consultant
With over 20 years of publishing experience, Eric has designed and implemented solutions for a variety of publication types, including books, annual reports, manuals, journals, packaging, and marketing collateral in both print and digital formats.
Chandi Perera Typefi CEO
Chandi has over two decades of publishing and technology experience. He has acted as a technology consultant to corporations and government agencies around the world, and is a frequent conference speaker in the areas of content management, publishing, media, XML, and digital rights.
The more you do with Typefi, the more you’ll wonder how you ever did without it!
Tags: Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Video, Webinar