Typefi for AEM Assets
Are you delivering rich digital experiences with Adobe Experience Manager? Extend the reach of AEM Assets to create, store, and deliver data-driven print experiences—at scale!
Typefi, powered by InDesign CC Server, enables you to easily repurpose Experience Fragments across digital and print channels.
Dynamically generate brochures, disclosures, fact sheets, reports, white papers, and other data-driven print documents, while maintaining full control of design quality and content integrity.
Flexible, blazingly fast, and with years of intelligent automation built right in, Typefi will enable you to reduce production time by up to 85%—without compromise.
- Streamline workflows and reduce production time by up to 85%.
- Easily create accessible documents that are automatically Section 508/WCAG 2.0-compliant.
- Publish to multiple languages (Arabic, Hebrew, Indic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and many more!) without time-intensive reformatting or additional costs.
- Centralise business, branding and governance logic across digital and print channels.
- Manage digital and print content all in one place for better alignment.
See it in action!
This short video provides a brief introduction to Typefi for AEM—jump straight to 00:32 to see a real-time demo of Typefi automatically laying out a print newsletter in InDesign using digital assets.
Ready to DO MORE with Typefi for AEM Assets?
Tell us a bit about how you’re using AEM, and our business development team will be in touch to discuss how Typefi can help you expand your reach while saving time and money!