Associate Software Engineer / Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer — Java / C# / C++
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Typefi is the world-leading provider of single-source automated publishing software, helping people around the world publish their content faster and in more formats.
Typefi’s publishing platform fully integrates print, online and mobile production in a seamless end-to-end automated workflow, enabling Typefi’s customers to take a single source document and automatically render it in over 30 flawlessly designed formats for print, online and mobile in under three minutes with 100% accuracy.
Founded in 2001 in Queensland, Australia, Typefi and its global team are committed to the core values of integrity, expertise, ‘solving the right problem’, teamwork and collaboration, and customer engagement.
Qualifications and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Software development experience in a global company
- Programming experience in Java or C# or C++
- High attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for computer science and software development
- Maturity to work independently and take initiative when required
- Comfortable ‘working virtually’ with teammates around the world
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Candidate must have the ability to function as a team player with a positive attitude and a commitment to meet deliveries through proactively engaging in providing solutions in a globally distributed research and development environment.
- Challenging, fun, rewarding work
- Competitive salary
- Work with a small team of industry experts
- Strong growth potential
How to apply
Kindly email your CV to email@example.com before 23 September 2019 indicating the position applied for as email subject.