Typefi Publish Workgroup is the enterprise server solution for Typefi Publish designed for organisations with multiple users in distributed workgroups.
Benefits for Publishers
- Single-source publishing.
- Reduces composition costs through automated pagination between 3,000 and 10,000 pages per hour.
- Enables XML-first workflows without comprising quality or design.
- Supports multi-format and multiple language publishing.
- Improves workflow and reduces errors.
- Facilitates collaboration among editors and production staff.
- XML future-proofs content for both archival and multi-channel publishing purposes.
- Supports a range of XML standards — see Solutions and Customers for examples in your publishing sector.
- Easy to learn and use within familiar interfaces.
- Uses industry standards and tools such as InDesign, XML and Word.
Benefits for Marketing Departments
- Project a consistent corporate image — globally as well as locally.
- Grant corporate and field access to all sales and marketing tools via a web-based interface.
- Speed up product launches and the production of new marketing collateral.
- Easily create professional looking sales documents with all images, fonts, logos, and colours automatically applied.
- Allow authorised sales and marketing staff to easily update or customise existing materials using nothing more than Microsoft Word.
- Ensure all employees produce brand-compliant documents and presentations using approved marketing assets.
Benefits for CIOs
- Easy to install and configure.
- Eliminates network traffic and file storage issues associated with the creation and emailing of large, disparate files.
- Secure user management and administration.
- Web-based administrative console centrally manages users, content, output options, job queuing, and generates audit trails for corporate compliance.
- Fully cross-platform across Windows and Macintosh for servers and desktop use.
- Integrates with existing enterprise systems using Web Services and SOAP messaging.